We're thrilled to welcome Diane Foley of the James W. Foley Foundation to speak about inspiring moral courage, one person at a time. *Foley is featured in the Lehman's current exhibit, 200 Women: Who Will Change The Way You See The World. Get details and RSVP HERE. All are welcome!
Family Weekend Photo Album
Thanks to all who joined us on campus October 18-19! See hundreds of images from the festivities, available for purchase, at brooksschoolphotos.com.
Where Can I Find ...?
- Major Dates 2019-2020: Download the calendar for the year!
- Student Debit FAQ: The guide to student spending accounts on campus with MyKidsSpending.com
- Follet Online Bookstore: Visit to purchase textbooks for courses.
- Vacation Transportation: Information about chaperoned rides to and from Boston's Logan Airport, Manchester–Boston Regional Airport and Connecticut/New York City for breaks.
- Local Transportation Services: A list of campus-area companies that students have used.
- School Contacts: A guide to help you determine who to contact.
INFO ABOUT LIFE AT BROOKS
- Student Handbook: Information on the school's expectations for students.
- Gifts From Home program: Send your child a special care package through the school. Download the order form here.
- Dining Hall Menu: From dining services provider Meriwether Godsey
- Smugmug Photos: View, share and order prints or keepsakes of images from campus events, activities and sports.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Where to Stay: Contact information for various local hotels.
- Where to Eat: A not-comprehensive list of area eateries.
How Can I Get Involved?
Join us for an evening of music! Brooks' rock band and advanced rock band will perform on the mainstage of the Center for the Arts. All are welcome.
Interested in learning more about Brooks School? Families can join us for a visit to experience what it is like to sit in a Brooks class, see our students and teachers in action, and get a feel for this vibrant community. Call Admission Office Administrative Assistant Sheila Konovalchik at (978) 725-6271 to reserve your place.
Alumni, parents and friends of Brooks School are invited to join hosts Gail Niederhoffer P'95 and Kate Niederhoffer '95 in Gail's home for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and good cheer. Click HERE for more information and to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you!
Join us for an evening of music! Brooks' jazz band will perform on the mainstage of the Center for the Arts. All are welcome.
Study break! This adorable annual event features a traveling petting zoo -- of baby bunnies, goats, pigs, kittens, puppies and other animals -- that visits Brooks to help students de-stress before exams.
All are welcome to our traditional service ringing in the holiday season. Students and faculty offer readings as well as sing and play festive carols. The service - which originated in the King's College Chapel - symbolizes humanity's universal longing for peace. A reception will follow. Please join us! Email Advancement Coordinator Lynne Dulong to RSVP.
The first semester comes to a close with final exams. Testing will conclude December 19.
The school community will ring in the holiday season at our annual event in the Chapel. Students and faculty offer readings as well as sing and play festive carols. The service - which originated in the King's College Chapel - symbolizes humanity's universal longing for peace.
After a week of exams, students leave for winter break and some much deserved time off. The vacation concludes January 6 (boarding students return by 8 p.m.).
Alumni from the classes from 2005 to 2016 are welcome to join in an evening of seasonal cheer in Boston's Haymarket Square at The Point (147 Hanover Street). Drinks and appetizers are complimentary. Get details and RSVP HERE. We look forward to seeing you!
Alumni and their families are invited back to campus for brunch, a meet-and-greet with current ice hockey players, an alumni hockey game, family free-skate and opportunity to watch the Brooks/Pingree tournament. Come for any or all of the day's great events! Get details and RSVP HERE. We look forward to seeing you!
Winter break concludes as boarding students and faculty return to campus.
Hooray, Winter Term 2020 gets underway today! The intensive courses will run through January 25.
Students enjoy a weekend off, through January 27 (boarders return by 8 p.m.), before second semester begins.