Fifth-form families are invited to launch the college search process with this first of two events hosted by Brooks' college counseling office: Zoom panel discussion and Q&A with college admission representatives from Babson College, Boston University, Middlebury College and others. Tune in to hear about the current landscape in college admissions and learn about the importance of various parts of the college application. The Zoom link will be shared directly with fifth-form parents/guardians via email.
Brooks School does not normally suspend classes during snowstorms or other extreme weather conditions. Day student families are asked to make their own decision about the safety of travel and to notify the school in cases of absence due to weather conditions. A student who is unable to travel to school due to weather conditions will be able to join class virtually in these circumstances. Likewise, a teacher who is unable to travel to campus for class will be able to hold a virtual class, and will communicate this decision directly to the students.
Prior to Winter Break, Brooks musicians treated the campus community to a couple of concerts:
The Brooks School store on campus has been revamped with a new look and fresh inventory — opening soon!
The new online store is open now: Check it out: brooksschoolstore.com!
Students present the work they've been doing during Winter Term to the campus community. (Please note: This year, guests are limited to Brooks School students and employees).
The second half of the 2021-2022 academic year gets underway today!
Fifth-form families are invited to launch the college search process with this second of two events: A Zoom presentation by the Brooks college counseling office. Tune in to learn about how we work with students at Brooks on every step of the college search and application process. The Zoom link will be shared directly with fifth-form parents/guardians via email.
Members of Brooks' Model United Nations will participate in the annual BosMUN Model UN conference this weekend!
It's Brooks School's seventh-annual Giving Day, the biggest day of the year for the Brooks Fund! We're calling on the community this year, as your gift - regardless of size - truly does make a difference. We will be issuing a few challenges as an extra incentive to reach our goal of 750 gifts. Details to come! Make a gift.
Save the date: Brooks School's spring production, Rent, will run for three nights starting tonight! Details to follow.
Save the date! Brooks School's spring production, Rent, will run for three nights: February 17 - 19.
Save the date: Brooks School's spring production, Rent, will run for three nights (February 17 - 19), wrapping tonight!
Students enjoy a Presidents Day break. (Boarders return by 8 p.m.)
Students and faculty depart for nearly three weeks, through March 23, to relax before finishing off the school year.
Our annual event is back! Brooks families treat Brooks employees to a luncheon on campus to say thank you for all that they do.
Spring Break concludes as boarding students and faculty return to campus.
Save the date: Students welcome grandparents and special friends to campus for a morning of events. Highlights include classes with grandchildren, family photos, lunch, and more. Details to come!
Graduation weekend begins! Students in all classes are honored today for their special accomplishments during Brooks School's annual event kicking off Commencement on campus.
Where Can I Find ...?
- Major Dates 2021-2022: Mark your calendar!
- Student Debit FAQ: The guide to student spending accounts on campus with MyKidsSpending.com
- Follet Online Bookstore: Visit to purchase textbooks for courses.
- Required Device Policy: Details about students' technology needs
- School Breaks 2021-2022: The dates you should know when making travel arrangements for students.
- Vacation Transportation: Information about chaperoned rides to, and from, Boston's Logan Airport, Manchester–Boston Regional Airport and Connecticut/New York City for breaks.
- Local Transportation Services: A list of campus-area companies that students have used.
- School Contacts: A guide to help you determine who can answer your questions.
- Cakes for Campus Delivery: Through a local bakery, Brooks offers ordering and delivery of cakes/cupcakes directly to students on campus. Download the order form — now including the option to pay with Venmo.
INFO ABOUT LIFE AT BROOKS
- Student Handbook: Information on the school's expectations for students (click to download the PDF).
- School Store: Apparel, gifts, snacks and school supplies are available in our campus shop: (978) 725-6236.
- Campus Mailroom: Contact Campus Mail Supervisor Michelle Zerbey with any mailroom inquiries: (978) 725-6241.
- Dining Hall Menu: View the daily meals served by our dining services partner Meriwether Godsey.
- Dress Code: Details about our expectations for students' attire on various days and special events in 2021-2022.
- Smugmug Photos: View, share and order prints or keepsakes of images from campus events, activities and sports.
TIPS FOR VISITING
Join Our Facebook Group!
Brooks School Parents private Facebook group is a way for parents and family to share, ask for advice and discuss anything related to our common interest, the students of Brooks. Visit the Brooks School Parents Facebook page to join.