Join us for a concert in the art gallery, featuring the Brooks Chamber Orchestra and Brooks School Chorus. All welcome!
We are so excited that your family has joined the Brooks School community.
Below are resources to help you stay connected and get information throughout the year. This page is frequently updated so please visit often!
Students browsed through the school's annual club fair on September 18. This year, there were nearly 40 groups to consider joining!
Where Can I Find ...?
- Major Dates 2023-2024: Brooks School's calendar for the academic year.
- Major Dates 2024-2025: Important dates for the upcoming academic year.
- Student Debit FAQ: The guide to student spending accounts on campus with MyKidsSpending.com
- Follet Online Bookstore: Visit to purchase textbooks for courses.
- Required Device Policy: Details about students' technology needs
- School Breaks Planning to help when making travel arrangements for your student for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Cakes for Campus Delivery: Through a local bakery, Brooks offers ordering and delivery of cakes/cupcakes directly to students on campus. Download the order form — now including the option to pay with Venmo.
- Gift baskets: A variety of shops from which to send treats locally.
- COVID-19: Updates can be found through our Health and Wellness Center page.
INFO ABOUT LIFE AT BROOKS
- Packing list: Details about what to bring, and what to leave at home, when you're preparing to board at Brooks.
- Student Handbook: Information on the school's expectations for students (click to download the PDF).
- School Store: Apparel, gifts, snacks and school supplies are available in our campus shop: (978) 725-6236.
- Campus Mailroom: Contact Campus Mail Supervisor Michelle Zerbey with any mailroom inquiries: (978) 725-6214.
- Dress code was developed to encourage attire that is neat, clean, in good repair and purposeful for various aspects of school.
- Dining Hall Menu: View the daily meals served by our dining services partner Meriwether Godsey.
- Smugmug Photos: View, share and order prints or keepsakes of images from campus events, activities and sports.
TIPS FOR VISITING
The online store is always open: Check it out: brooksschoolstore.com.
Best-selling author Jessica Begen Galica '06 invites all female-identifying alumni, current/past parents and Brooks employees to join her in conversation about the modern realities of women and work. Click here to get all the details, register and see who's coming!
Join us for a reception opening the Women's Work exhibit, curated by Salon Designs Founder Amanda Pratt P'25, in the Robert Lehman Art Center gallery. The show - on display February 23 through April 27 - is a group exhibition celebrating the breadth and complexity of contemporary craft from the perspective of 12 female artists. Learn more and visit the Lehman Art Center. All welcome!
Please join the alumni board for a volunteer event in your area: Brooksians will lend a hand to the Greater Boston Food Bank in Boston and Cradles to Crayons in Chicago. These are great opportunities for you to give back to your local community alongside fellow Brooksians. Learn more and register.
Please join the alumni board for a volunteer event in your area. On Sunday, March 3, volunteers will assist at Lazarus House in Lawrence, Mass. This is a great opportunities for you to give back to your local community alongside fellow Brooksians. To learn more and register, please go here.
Students and faculty depart for nearly three weeks, through March 25, to relax before finishing off the school year.
Spring Break concludes as boarding students and faculty return to campus.
Accepted students are welcome to campus for the first of our April revisit days.
Accepted students are welcome to campus for the second of our April revisit days.
Students welcome loved ones to campus for a day of events during our annual Grandparents and Special Friends Day. Highlights include classes with grandchildren, family photos and lunch! RSVP and get details here. See you soon!
Brooks School will celebrate the scholastic achievement of students welcomed into the Cum Laude Society with a short ceremony, including an address and awarding of the certificates.
Founded in 1906, the Cum Laude Society is dedicated to honoring scholastic achievement in secondary schools.
Join us for an arts cabaret this evening. All welcome!
Brooks School celebrates the annual prom, dance and excursion off campus, for students in the classes of 2024 and 2025!
Join us for an artist celebration for Rivington Pyne '64 - the sculptor whose exhibit in the Robert Lehman Art center is on display May 1 through June 30.
Brooks will celebrate those in graduating classes that end in 3, 4, 8 and 9 during Alumni Weekend May 10-11. The alumni office will work with the class of 2019 and 1974 to arrange individual class five-year and 50-year reunions. See details and reunion liaisons on our Alumni Weekends page.
On November 3, the campus community celebrated Beloved Community Day!
Join Our Facebook Group!
Brooks School Parents private Facebook group is a way for parents and family to share, ask for advice and discuss anything related to our common interest, the students of Brooks. Once you have enrolled, visit the Brooks School Parents Facebook page to join.