Current parents are invited to the kickoff of Brooks' Returning to Campus Conversations webinar series, about the opening of school this fall. Head of School John Packard, along with other school administrators, will share the most recent updates and welcome questions. (Register HERE to attend and receive the webinar link).
Returning to Campus Updates
Watch our July 9 webinar:
- Click to read Head of School John Packard's June 24 letter, and July 8 update, outlining the school's reopening approach, calendar adjustments physical campus modifications and campus-life considerations.
- Visit our Returning to Campus pages for regular updates.
- See details about our Coronavirus response during the spring of 2020.
Enjoy a Class Yourself
You're invited to join our new seminar/workshops series, Brooks Connects. The program — June 29 through August 7 — offers virtual activities and stand-alone events, from fitness and cooking to painting, free for everyone in the greater Brooks community. Visit the Brooks Connects page to check out the course list, see the schedule and reserve your spot.
*If you’re interested in sharing an offering yourself, please contact Brooks Connects coordinator Joanna McDonough. We look forward to learning, talking and enjoying these new opportunities with you!
Where Can I Find ...?
- Major Dates 2020-2021: Download the calendar for next year!
- Student Debit FAQ: The guide to student spending accounts on campus with MyKidsSpending.com
- Follet Online Bookstore: Visit to purchase textbooks for courses.
- Vacation Transportation: Information about chaperoned rides to and from Boston's Logan Airport, Manchester–Boston Regional Airport and Connecticut/New York City for breaks.
- Local Transportation Services: A list of campus-area companies that students have used.
- School Contacts: A guide to help you determine who to contact.
- Picking up items on campus this spring? Please follow these guidelines during your visit.
INFO ABOUT LIFE AT BROOKS
- Student Handbook: Information on the school's expectations for students.
- Gifts From Home program: Send your child a special care package through the school. Download the order form here.
- Dining Hall Menu: From dining services provider Meriwether Godsey
- Get Brooks apparel via BSN sports's Sideline Store for Brooks. Contact school store manager Dawn Morrison for the campus store: (978) 725-6300 ext 3112.
Smugmug Photos: View, share and order prints or keepsakes of images from campus events, activities and sports.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Where to Stay: Contact information for various local hotels.
- Where to Eat: A not-comprehensive list of area eateries.
How Can I Get Involved?
Current parents are invited to the second in a series of Brooks' Returning to Campus Conversations webinars about the opening of school this fall. Head of School John Packard, along with other school administrators, will share the most recent updates and welcome questions. (A link to attend will be sent via email).
Current parents are invited to the third in a series of Brooks' Returning to Campus Conversations webinars about the opening of school this fall. Head of School John Packard, along with other school administrators, will share the most recent updates and welcome questions. (A link to attend will be sent via email).
Welcome back to campus begins today! Keep up-to-date on all the details of Brooks School's fall opening on our Returning to Campus pages.
First semester starts today on campus. Welcome back to the classroom, Brooksians!
Thanksgiving Break kicks off today, and will run through November 30. Enjoy the time off, students!
Final exams begin today and will be held, virtually, through December 10.
Vacation time! Winter Break begins today and runs through the start of January.
The second half of the school year kicks off today, as second semester classes begin.
Save the date! Members of the class of 2020 are invited back to campus to celebrate their Prize Day in person. Details to follow.