Brooks School alumni, family and friends are invited to The Kennebunk River Club's Tennis Lounge in Kennebunkport, Maine, for drinks and light bites. Click to see who's coming and RSVP. We look forward to seeing you!
Watch Highlights from the Winter Term Symposium
On campus the evening of January 21.
Prior to Winter Break, Brooks musicians treated the campus community to a couple of concerts:
The online store is open now: Check it out: brooksschoolstore.com!
Alumni, parents and friends of Brooks School are invited to join us for drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the home of host Liz Chace W'52, P'88, GP'09, GP'11, GP'25. *RSVP required: Click to sign-up and get the details. We look forward to seeing you!
Families of new Brooks School students are invited to join us for a get-together before the school year begins. Head of School John Packard and other school leaders will be on hand to greet families. Click to get more information and RSVP by August 25. We look forward to seeing you!
Athletes trying out for 1st team, fall season squads report to campus today for the 2022-2023 school year.
By invitation only, student orientation leaders report to campus today, as well as international students. Welcome and welcome back!
All new and returning students (who have not yet reported to campus by invitation) are expected at Brooks today. Welcome and welcome back, Brooksians!
Academics kick off today on campus with the first day of school.
Students enjoy a long weekend in the middle of the first semester.
Students and faculty depart to celebrate Thanksgiving. The break concludes November 28 (boarding students return by 8 p.m.).
Thanksgiving break concludes as boarding students and faculty return to campus.
After a week of exams, students leave for winter break and some much-deserved time off. The vacation concludes January 3 (boarding students return by 8 p.m.).
Winter Break concludes as boarding students and faculty return to campus.
Hooray, Winter Term 2023 gets underway today! The intensive courses will run through January 21.
Students enjoy a long weekend off, through January 24 (boarders return by 8 p.m.), before second semester begins.
The second half of the 2022-2023 academic year gets underway today!
Where Can I Find ...?
- Major Dates 2021-2022: Click to print and/or download this handy overview of important events at Brooks.
- Major Dates 2022-2023: Mark your calendar!
- Student Debit FAQ: The guide to student spending accounts on campus with MyKidsSpending.com
- Follet Online Bookstore: Visit to purchase textbooks for courses.
- Required Device Policy: Details about students' technology needs
- School Breaks 2021-2022: The dates you should know when making travel arrangements for students.
- Vacation Transportation: Information about chaperoned rides to, and from, Boston's Logan Airport, Manchester–Boston Regional Airport and Connecticut/New York City for breaks.
- Local Transportation Services: A list of campus-area companies that students have used.
- School Contacts: A guide to help you determine who can answer your questions.
- Cakes for Campus Delivery: Through a local bakery, Brooks offers ordering and delivery of cakes/cupcakes directly to students on campus. Download the order form — now including the option to pay with Venmo.
INFO ABOUT LIFE AT BROOKS
- Student Handbook: Information on the school's expectations for students (click to download the PDF).
- School Store: Apparel, gifts, snacks and school supplies are available in our campus shop: (978) 725-6236.
- Campus Mailroom: Contact Campus Mail Supervisor Michelle Zerbey with any mailroom inquiries: (978) 725-6214.
- Dining Hall Menu: View the daily meals served by our dining services partner Meriwether Godsey.
- Dress Code: Details about our expectations for students' attire on various days and special events in 2021-2022.
- Smugmug Photos: View, share and order prints or keepsakes of images from campus events, activities and sports.
TIPS FOR VISITING
Join Our Facebook Group!
Brooks School Parents private Facebook group is a way for parents and family to share, ask for advice and discuss anything related to our common interest, the students of Brooks. Once you have enrolled, visit the Brooks School Parents Facebook page to join.