Families of current Brooks School students are invited to join us for a weekend of activities on campus. Mark your calendar and view the full schedule of events HERE to see what is happening when. (Note: This schedule is subject to change).
Highlights of the weekend:
Pre-Weekend, on October 19: Third- and Fourth-Form Parent Reception. Join us for a reception with fellow parents of students in Brooks School's classes of 2021 and 2020 in the Science Lounge, from 7:30 - 9 p.m.
October 20: Head of School John Packard P'18, P'21 invites all parents to our Campaign Summit, an interactive exchange about the future of Brooks School as we wrap up the final year of The Campaign for Brooks. Click HERE to view a schedule for the event. Parents will learn more about the school’s current financial condition and capital campaign achievements, as well as its hope for academic programming, faculty support and financial aid endowment. Parents will have time to ask questions and offer feedback during three breakout sessions on community space, financial aid and the arts curriculum. Join us! Continental breakfast will be served outside of the Science Forum at 8:30 a.m. The summit, from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., will be based in the Science Forum.
October 21: Mini classes and parent meetings with their student's advisor. After lunch, families are invited to watch athletics games on campus and visit our hospitality tent for refreshments and to get acquainted with fellow parents. Home match-ups on our athletic fields include:
- 2:30 p.m. Boys 2nd soccer team vs. Belmont Hill School
- 2:30 p.m. Girls 1st and 2nd field hockey teams vs. Phillips Exeter Academy
- 3:00 p.m. Girls 1st and 2nd soccer teams vs. Brewster Academy
- 3:00 p.m. Girls 1st cross-country team vs. Milton Academy, St. Mark's School
- 4:00 p.m. Boys 1st cross-country team vs. Belmont Hill School, Milton Academy, St. Mark's School
- 5:00 p.m. Boys 1st football vs. Middlesex School
We look forward to celebrating a wonderful weekend with you!