Families of current Brooks School students are invited to join us for a weekend of activities on campus.
VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE
Highlights of the schedule (*subject to change) include . . .
Friday, Oct. 18:
- College counseling guest speaker Elizabeth Cheron, assistant vice president for enrollment and dean of admissions at Northeastern University, will share her insights about the college search process and offer advice on how to make the experience a positive one.
- Field hockey game vs. Phillips Exeter under the lights & hospitality tent
- All-parent reception in the Robert Lehman Art Center (adults only)
Saturday, Oct. 19:
- Mini-classes for parents
- State of the School address from Head of School John Packard
- Students on the Forefront of Science and Exchange Program presentations
- Athletic contests and a hospitality tent to fuel up while you cheer on Brooks' teams.
We look forward to celebrating a wonderful weekend with you! Please RSVP below.
If you have questions about the weekend, contact Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Programs Nicole Mallen Jackson '95.