Families of current Brooks School students are invited to join us for a weekend of activities on campus. View the full schedule to learn what is happening when:
Highlights of the weekend include . . .
Pre-Weekend, on October 25: Third- and Fourth-Form Parent Reception (for freshman and sophomore parents). Join us for a reception with fellow parents of students in Brooks School's classes of 2022 and 2021 in the Science Lounge from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
October 26: Brooks' College Counseling Office will offer an information session, student musicians will perform a concert of instrumental works-in-progress on the main stage of our spectacular new Center for the Arts, and families are invited to watch students' athletics contests. Please visit our hospitality tent for refreshments and to get acquainted with fellow parents. Home match-ups on our athletic fields include:
- 4:30 p.m. Boys 1st soccer vs. Governor's Academy
- 4:30 p.m. Boys 3rd soccer vs. Pingree School
- 4:30 p.m. Girls 3rd soccer vs. Pingree School
- 4:30 p.m. Volleyball vs. Berwick Academy
- 4:45 p.m. Girls 1st soccer vs. Governor's Academy
- 4:45 p.m. Girls 2nd soccer vs. Governor's Academy
- 4:45 p.m. Boys 2nd soccer vs. Governor's Academy
- 4:45 p.m. Girls 1st field hockey vs. Governor's Academy
- 4:45 p.m. Girls 2nd field hockey vs. Governor's Academy
- 5:00 p.m. Boys 1st and 2nd cross country vs. Thayer Academy, St. Mark's School and Rivers School
- 5:15 p.m. Girls 1st cross country vs. Thayer Academy, St. Mark's School, Rivers School and Montrose School
- 6:30 p.m. Boys 1st football vs. St. Sebastian's School — under the lights!
October 27: Mini classes and a welcome from Head of School John Packard.
We look forward to celebrating a wonderful weekend with you!
If you have questions about the weekend, contact Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Programs Nicole Mallen Jackson '95.