Families of current Brooks School students are invited to join us for a weekend of activities on campus. Mark your calendar and view or download the full schedule of events to learn what is happening when (Note: This schedule is subject to change).
Highlights of the weekend include ...
Pre-Weekend, on October 25: Third- and Fourth-Form Parent Reception (for freshman and sophomore parents). Join us for a reception with fellow parents of students in Brooks School's classes of 2022 and 2021 in the Science Lounge from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Please RSVP below.
October 26: Brooks' College Counseling Office will offer an information session, student musicians will perform a concert of instrumental works-in-progress, and families are invited to watch the boys 1st football team face off against St. Sebastian's School at 6 p.m. under the lights.
October 27: Mini classes and a welcome from Head of School John Packard. After lunch, families are welcome to watch athletics games on campus and visit our hospitality tent for refreshments and to get acquainted with fellow parents. Home match-ups on our athletic fields include:
- 2:45 p.m. Boys 1st and 2nd soccer teams vs. Governor's Academy
- 2:45 p.m. Girls 1st and 2nd soccer teams vs. Governor's Academy
- 2:45 p.m. Field hockey 1st and 2nd teams vs. Governor's Academy
- 3:15 p.m. Boys 2nd cross-country team vs. St. Mark's School, Thayer Academy, Rivers School
- 4:15 p.m. Boys 1st cross-country team vs. St. Mark's School, Thayer Academy, Rivers School
- 4:45 p.m. Girls 1st and 2nd cross-country teams vs. St. Mark's School, Thayer Academy, Rivers School
Please RSVP below. We look forward to celebrating a wonderful weekend with you!
If you have questions about the weekend, contact Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Programs Nicole Mallen Jackson '95.