Thank you to all of the families who have contributed to Brooks Together so far this year. We are so grateful for your support!
See how your class is doing:
While our Brooks Together participation drive has concluded, there is still time to make your gift and make a difference! Thank you for your consideration of our request.
Please contact Mary Merrill if you have any questions or would like to make a donation.
We are Brooks, Together!
We hope you are well and enjoying a safe start to 2022 at Brooks! We are thrilled to be back on campus and for the opportunities ahead for our community. Over the past few years, our school has come together in so many ways, and one is a shared commitment to keep Brooks financially strong.
A vital aspect of our financial model, the Brooks Fund provides funds for every aspect of school. From faculty salaries and financial aid to classroom and facility needs, 11 percent of our operating budget comes from the Brooks Fund. This year we are striving to raise $2.45 million for the 2021-2022 Brooks Fund and welcome our families to support the Brooks Fund via our Brooks Together parent drive.
This school-wide annual initiative directly impacts the day-to-day experience of our students, faculty and staff.
The four primary revenue streams of the Brooks operating budget are: tuition, investment returns, external programs and the Brooks Fund. Along with our alumni donors, parents play a key role in reaching the annual Brooks Fund goal. Our goal for the year is to reach out to every family in the Brooks community to talk about your personal commitment to the Brooks Fund.
Thank you for your consideration and support of Brooks!
Mary Merrill, Director of Annual Giving and Family Engagement, (978) 725-6287
- February 10 through April 7, 2022
- The Brooks Fund provides 11 percent of the school’s operating budget. Brooks Together is the parent focus within the Brooks Fund.
- Brooks Together represented 36 percent of the total raised last year: $879,929.
- Essentially, 1 in 3 Brooks Fund dollars comes from a parent. YOU are key to our success!
Earlier this year, three sixth-form families challenged those associated with the class of 2022 to collectively donate $100,000 to the Brooks Fund. The issued challenge was met and subsequently matched 1:1 by those generous families. Playing off this success, a few families from the classes of 2023, 2024 and 2025 have stepped up to issue their respective classes with a series of cascading challenges, which we hope to meet by the end of Brooks Together:
- Class of 2023 Challenge: Two families will match all donations from those associated with this class, up to $75,000.
- Class of 2024 Challenge: Two families will match all donations from those associated with this class, up to $50,000.
- Class of 2025 Challenge: Two families will match all donations from those associated with this class, up to $25,000.