Lehman Art Center
Thank you for your interest in the gallery at Brooks School. Attached to the Henry Luce III Library, the Robert Lehman Art Center opened in 1995.
The 2,300-square-foot gallery hosts a number of exhibits annually.
Financial support for the art center came from the Robert Lehman Foundation, with special encouragement from Robin Lehman ’55, a well-known artist and filmmaker.
Feel free to reach out to Babs Wheelden, Director of the Robert Lehman Art Gallery, directly at email@example.com with any questions.
- Arts in Progress: Identity, Truth and Wonder
October 20 - November 20 SEE PHOTOS
After a brief closure in an effort to protect our community, and to help control the potential spread of COVID-19, our campus exhibits resumed in the spring of 2021.
Monday through Friday, 10 - 8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 - 12 p.m.
(Closed during school vacations)
- Show of Hands: Henry M. Buhl '48 Collection
September 3 - October 15 READ MORE & SEE PHOTOS
- Advanced Artists and Creatives Exhibition
May 20 - June 6: with "An Evening of the Arts" on May 28, featuring live music ensembles from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Student Arts Exhibition 2020-2021
May 5 - 19. SEE PHOTOS
- Academic Building "Planning for Future Learning Spaces"
April 19 - 23: A display of architectural drawings of the renovation and expansion of Brooks Academic Building and Library
Featuring the work of Brooks School faculty, staff and friends, the "Brooks Faculty Show" was on display March 1 - 18, 2020
with an artist's reception on March 7 from 6-8 p.m.
- MeadEaglePhotos, "Environments, Cultures and Wildlife at Risk," in September: READ MORE.
- Student Art Show, mixed media work from our Center for the Arts, in October.
- 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World exhibition, in November: READ MORE
- Laura Nichols GP'18, GP'20, GP'22, ceramicist and Winter Term visiting artist, in January: SEE PHOTOS
- Jim Sperber '87, painting, in February: READ MORE.
- Brooks Faculty Show, in March.