Lehman Art Center
Thank you for your interest in the gallery at Brooks School.
After a brief closure in an effort to protect our community, and to help control the potential spread of COVID-19,
our campus exhibits resumed in the spring of 2021. Feel free to reach out to Babs Wheelden, Director of the Robert Lehman Art Gallery, directly at email@example.com with any questions.
Attached to the Henry Luce III Library, the Robert Lehman Art Center opened in 1995. The 2,300-square-foot gallery hosts a number of exhibits annually. Financial support for the art center came from the Robert Lehman Foundation, with special encouragement from Robin Lehman ’55, a well-known artist and filmmaker.
- Academic Building "Planning for Future Learning Spaces"
April 19 - 23: A display of architectural drawings of the renovation and expansion of Brooks Academic Building and Library
- Student Arts Exhibition 2020-2021
May 5 - 19. SEE PHOTOS
- Advanced Artists and Creatives Exhibition
May 20 - June 6: with "An Evening of the Arts" on May 28, featuring live music ensembles from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- "A Show of Hands"
September 1- October 13: the Henry M. Buhl '48 Collection
- Students Arts in Progress Exhibition
October 15-31: Family Weekend
Featuring the work of Brooks School faculty, staff and friends, the "Brooks Faculty Show" was on display March 1 - 18, 2020
with an artist's reception on March 7 from 6-8 p.m.
- MeadEaglePhotos, "Environments, Cultures and Wildlife at Risk," in September: READ MORE.
- Student Art Show, mixed media work from our Center for the Arts, in October.
- 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World exhibition, in November: READ MORE
- Laura Nichols GP'18, GP'20, GP'22, ceramicist and Winter Term visiting artist, in January: SEE PHOTOS
- Jim Sperber '87, painting, in February: READ MORE.
- Brooks Faculty Show, in March.