Lehman Art Center
Thank you for your interest in the gallery at Brooks School. The health and well-being of our community members and students is of paramount importance to us.
After a brief closure in an effort to protect our community,
and to help control the potential spread of COVID-19,
our campus exhibits have resumed!
Please click to read the most recent updates on Brooks' response to the virus and feel free to reach out to Babs Wheelden, Director of the Robert Lehman Art Gallery, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the Robert Lehman Gallery is closed to the public, it will remain open as a hub for teaching, learning and on-campus engagements for our students, faculty and staff.
Attached to the Henry Luce III Library, the Robert Lehman Art Center opened in 1995. The 2,300-square-foot gallery hosts a number of exhibits annually. Financial support for the art center came from the Robert Lehman Foundation, with special encouragement from Robin Lehman ’55, a well-known artist and filmmaker.
- Academic Building "Planning for Future Learning Spaces"
April 19 - 23: A display of architectural drawings of the renovation and expansion of Brooks Academic Building and Library
- Student Arts Exhibition 2020-2021
May 5 - 19
- Advanced Artists and Creatives Exhibition
May 20 - June 6: with "An Evening of the Arts" on May 28, featuring live music ensembles from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- "A Show of Hands"
September 1- October 13: the Henry M. Buhl '48 Collection
- Students Arts in Progress Exhibition
October 15-31: Family Weekend
Featuring the work of Brooks School faculty, staff and friends, the "Brooks Faculty Show" was on display March 1 - 18, 2020
with an artist's reception on March 7 from 6-8 p.m.
- MeadEaglePhotos, "Environments, Cultures and Wildlife at Risk," in September: READ MORE.
- Student Art Show, mixed media work from our Center for the Arts, in October.
- 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World exhibition, in November: READ MORE
- Laura Nichols GP'18, GP'20, GP'22, ceramicist and Winter Term visiting artist, in January: SEE PHOTOS
- Jim Sperber '87, painting, in February: READ MORE.
- Brooks Faculty Show, in March.