The Brooks Bulletin chronicles the Brooks School experience — from on-campus current events to the lives and accomplishments of Brooks alumni.
It is mailed three times a year to alumni, parents and friends of the school, in August, December and May.
The Bulletin is a place where we highlight the life of the school. Here you'll find the latest photos of campus happenings, updates on mission-driven initiatives and projects, as well as class notes and the latest news about Brooks alums.
For more information about the Bulletin or to submit a story idea, please contact Director of Publications Rebecca Binder.
Looking for a past issue of the Brooks Bulletin? Check out our archive of recent editions below.
- Brooks Bulletin, Spring 2018
- Brooks Bulletin I Fall 2017
- Brooks Bulletin I Summer 2017
- Brooks Bulletin I Spring 2017
- Brooks Bulletin I Fall 2016
- Brooks Bulletin I Summer 2016
- Brooks Bulletin I Spring 2016
- Brooks Bulletin | Fall 2015
- Brooks Bulletin | Summer 2015
- Brooks Bulletin I Spring 2015
- Brooks Bulletin | Winter 2015
- Brooks Bulletin | Spring 2014
- Brooks Bulletin | Fall/Winter 2013
- Brooks Bulletin | Summer 2013
- Brooks Bulletin | Spring 2012
- Brooks Bulletin | Spring 2011
- Brooks Bulletin | Fall/Winter 2011
- Brooks Bulletin | Spring 2010
- Brooks Bulletin l Winter 2010
- Brooks Bulletin | Summer 2009
Class Notes Submissions
We love to share your personal updates with your classmates in the Brooks Bulletin. Whether it is about your career, travel experiences, birth or wedding announcements, we want to hear from you!
Please feel free to complete the online form below, or e-mail your update to email@example.com. To submit pictures electronically, send them as an attachment via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not embed images in body of the e-mail.
To submit pictures or notes via regular mail, please send them to the following address. Include a return address if you would like the picture returned.
Bulletin Editor, Brooks School
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845