- Can I e-mail or call other alumni directly from the app?
- Can I edit or hide my personal information displayed in the app?
- Can I update my profile information directly in the mobile app?
- How can I see events in my area?
- How do I connect the app with my LinkedIn account?
- How do I get the app on my mobile device?
- How do I log in?
- Using the directory: Can I get a list of my classmates?
- When using the map, how do I know who is in the area and in my class?
- When using the Nearby tool with the map, how do I locate alums in another location outside of my current location?
- Which devices support the app?
Yes. Click the “Update My Profile” button at the bottom of your record to request that pieces of specific information be hidden to the public, leaving the rest visible. However, your name and class year will always display in the app, regardless of your privacy settings. Please note that if you have previously requested that information remain private, it won’t appear in the listing.
To protect the integrity of the alumni database, users cannot directly change contact information in the mobile app in real-time. However, simply click the “Suggest an Update” button at the bottom of a record to request any changes you’d like to make to your own profile, or suggested changes to the profile of a fellow alumna/alumnus. Once the alumni office receives the request, we will confirm the information and update the profile. We expect to have all updates processed within 14 days.
Clicking the yellow “Login to LinkedIn for enhanced profiles” button will allow you to connect your personal LinkedIn account with the Brooks School Alumni Mobile App’s directory. Once logged in, you can view information that alumni have chosen to include on their personal LinkedIn profiles, see the number of connections you have in common, and add or invite alumni to LinkedIn.
During your first time on the site, you’ll enter your name and e-mail address to gain access. You’ll subsequently receive an e-mail with further instructions, but note that you won’t need to log in again. If you are unable to log in initially, please contact the alumni office to make sure we have your current e-mail address on file.
* Secure, searchable alumni directory
* Interactive map that locates alumni who live or work near your realtime location
* Up-to-date event information and registration
* News feeds from the school’s website, Facebook and Twitter accounts