The Brooks School Alumni Board aims to bolster the ongoing relationship between the school and its alumni base. Sally Milliken '88, P'22, P'24 assumes the role of Alumni Board president, following former president Jon Gibbons '92, P'24. With this leadership change and the addition of several new members, the 2020-2021 year has great potential. Past successes act as a springboard for each committee, as they take on greater initiatives to help bring Brooks’ alumni closer to the school and to one another.
The board is always interested in hearing from classmates about potential projects and board members. If you have an idea or are interested in joining the Alumni Board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In June of 2020, the Alumni Board met virtually to have a conversation about anti-racism, Black Lives Matter and the ways in which this group can support students and alumni as it pertains to topics of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. This group will work in alignment with the school to ensure that conversations and actions happen in order to further the school's work on these topics.
Alumni Board President
Sally T. Milliken '88, P'22, P'24
Career Advisory Committee
Matthew A. Godoff '01, head
Leland B. Berman '07
Catherine Cannon Francis '96
Peter F. Dunn '82, P'11, P'13, P'15, P'18
Jason D. Fraser '90
Alex Haughton '95
Jackie Murphy '14
Lowey Bundy Sichol '92
Class Volunteer Committee
Allison P. Barry '13
Geoffrey M. Fulgione '77, P'14, P'19
Albert D. Nascimento '10
Peter B. Rathbone '64, P'04, P'15
Kingsley P. Woolworth '00
John A. McKallagat '66, P'96, P'00
Abby Skinner '14, Massachusetts
Nicholas R. Ziebarth '95, head
Lowell C. Abbott '10
Thomas L. Armstead '89
Jack M. Greata '00
Jessica S. Kapadia '04
Brittanye Mackey '07
Sally T. Milliken '88, P'24
Stephen H. Taber '72
James Begen '05
Phillip W. Field '05
Joseph R. Malarney '06
James T. O'Connor '99
Katie Rogers Taylor '92
Matthew Cascio '91, head
Sean P. Nagle '99
Emma M. Parkinson '07
C. Stow Walker '71, P'06
Fiscal Year 2020 accomplishments
- The Nominating Committee successfully vetted an incoming group of seven new members to the Alumni Board.
- The Class Volunteer Committee successfully communicated with fellow alumni volunteers by sharing the Brooks Alumni Volunteer Handbook and promoting Brooks School Spirit Day on April 30.
- The Career Advisory Committee developed plans to host career panels and networking events in person or virtually.
- The Giving Committee increased involvement in Giving Day 2020, which raised $194,072 for the Brooks Fund through 762 gifts.
- The Events Committee planned, managed and executed a successful alumni volunteer day called "Brooks Gives Back" in three places: Chicago, Lawrence, Mass., and Washington, D.C.