The Brooks School Alumni Board aims to bolster the ongoing relationship between the school and its alumni base. Sally Milliken '88, P'22, P'24 assumes the role of Alumni Board president, following former president Jon Gibbons '92, P'24. With this leadership change and the addition of several new members, the 2020-2021 year has great potential. Past successes act as a springboard for each committee, as they take on greater initiatives to help bring Brooks’ alumni closer to the school and to one another.
The board is always interested in hearing from alumni about potential projects and board members. If you have an idea, or are interested in joining the Alumni Board, contact email@example.com. If you would like to nominate yourself or a fellow alum for the Alumni Board, please complete our form by clicking the button below.
Want to know more about the Alumni Board? We've answered some frequently asked questions:
In June of 2020, the Alumni Board met virtually to have a conversation about anti-racism, Black Lives Matter and the ways in which this group can support students and alumni as it pertains to topics of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. This group will work in alignment with the school to ensure that conversations and actions happen in order to further the school's work on these topics.
Alumni Board President
Sally T. Milliken '88, P'22, P'24
Career Advisory Committee
Matthew A. Godoff '01, chair
Leland B. Berman '07
Catherine E. Cannon Francis '96
Jason D. Fraser '90
W. Alexander Haughton '95
Jacqueline L. Murphy '14
Lowey Bundy Sichol '92
Class Volunteer Committee
Albert D. Nascimento '10
Allison P. Barry '13
Geoffrey M. Fulgione '77, P'14, P'19
Abigail D. Skinner '14, DEI Liaison
Kingsley P. Woolworth '00
John A. McKallagat '66, P'96, P'00
Nicholas R. Ziebarth '95, chair
Lowell C. Abbott '10
Thomas L. Armstead '89, P'22
John M. Greata '00
Jessica S. Kapadia '04
Brittanye J. Mackey '07
James G. Begen '05, chair
Phillip W. Field '05
Joseph R. Malarney '06
James T. O'Connor '99
Katie Rogers Taylor '92
Matthew Cascio '91, chair
Sean P. Nagle '99
Emma M. Parkinson '07
C. Stow Walker '71, P'06
Fiscal Year 2021 Accomplishments
- The Nominating Committee vetted and welcomed new members to the alumni board.
- The Class Volunteer Committee communicated with fellow alumni and encouraged their involvement in virtual programming.
- The Career Advisory Committee developed plans to host career panels and networking events in person or virtually.
- The Giving Committee helped to dramatically increase participation during Giving Day (1,008 donations totaling $432,420) for the Brooks Fund.
- The Events Committee planned, managed and executed its first ever virtual 5k during Homecoming@Home in November. They also helped facilitate other virtual events including a wine tasting and book discussion.