Below, please find answers to commonly-asked questions about the admission process and financial aid.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Should I apply for financial aid?
- How does the application process work?
- Does Brooks give academic or athletic scholarships?
- What happens if parents are divorced or separated?
- What expectations does Brooks have regarding my family contribution?
- How many students receive financial aid at Brooks?
- What are our priorities? Who gets financial aid at Brooks?
- What are the expectations of students awarded financial aid?
- What will my future awards look like?
- Can I appeal the size of my award?
- Does Brooks offer payment plans?