Enjoy a Virtual Revisit . . .
Congratulations on your acceptance to Brooks School! Due to concerns about the coronavirus, our campus revisit days previously scheduled for April have moved virtual. We hope that you and your family are well during this challenging time.
This webpage shares a variety of ways that you can see all Brooks has to offer, from your own home:
- Connect 1:1 with a student and ask any questions you have about Brooks.
- Hear from alumni about what they learned at Brooks — that they still rely on today.
- Hear from faculty about what it's like to be a student in their classroom.
- Watch the video of our faculty panel, with a Q&A session, for accepted students
- Step inside our classrooms to see teachers and students in action.
- Connect with a parent: Email questions to Kara Delaney P'18, P'20 and Dana D'Orio P'20, P'21.
- Follow us on Instagram for additional information, updated daily.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to get acquainted with our community in a new, truly personal way. Join us back here frequently, as we'll be adding additional resources and updates for you during the next couple of weeks. Welcome to Brooks!
Connect with Students
Twelve students are ready and waiting to speak with you on the phone, email or text to share their inside perspective on our programs, community, campus life or anything else you'd like to discuss about Brooks. Watch videos they created to introduce themselves to you and sign up to talk/text/email with the student of your choice, one-on-one.
Information About Our Classes and Teachers
Our academics pages offer details about classes, a classroom activities blog from Dean Waters, the Course Catalog and highlights of the many ways that students Embrace the Challenge of learning at Brooks: Check them out!
To learn more about the exceptional teachers at Brooks, watch this video: Great Teachers Make for Great Learning.
Step Inside Our Classrooms
Get a glimpse inside a handful of Brooks classrooms. Whether it is science, history, math or any other subject, interesting lessons are being learned every day ...
...and watch video of our March 27 Faculty Panel, including a Q&A for accepted students:
Learn More About the Brooks Experience
Hear from Alumni
Discover what a Brooks education gave ten alumni — and how they still rely on it today . . .
Follow Brooks School on social media
for daily photos/video of students, campus life and more
See typical weekend activities . . .