Living in a highly technological society requires that all students have some background in the sciences. Thus the major objectives of the Science Department are:
- To create an interest in and help students understand a body of useful scientific knowledge of the organic and inorganic worlds.
- To train the students in the scientific approach, critical thought, and the use of inductive and deductive reasoning to solve problems.
- To give the student sufficient background in a specific science to continue study at a higher level.
- To help the student prepare for SAT subject tests and Advanced Placement examinations in science.
- To develop skills in scientific writing.
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Honors Anatomy And Physiology
- Environmental Science I
- Environmental Science II
- Honors Environmental Science
- Royce Independent Research Project
AP Environmental Science
Anatomy and Physiology I
Anatomy and Physiology II
Honors Anatomy And Physiology
Environmental Science I
Environmental Science II
Honors Environmental Science
Royce Independent Research Project
Chair of the Science Department
Dean of Students, Science Teacher